SIMON’S RULES FOR LIFE
- Never give yourself a haircut after 3 margaritas’
- You only need two tools – WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn’t move and should use WD40. If it moves and shouldn’t, use Duct Tape
- The five most essential words for a healthy, vital relationship – “I apologise” and “You are right”.
- Everyone seems normal until you get to know them
- When you make a mistake, make amends immediately – it’s easier to eat humble pie when it’s warm.
- The only really good advice your Mother gave you was “Go! You might meet somebody!”
- If he/she says you are too good for them – believe them.
- Pick your battles; ask yourself, will this matter one year from now, one month, one day?
- Never pass an opportunity to pee.
- If you wake up breathing – congratulations! You have another chance.
- Living well really is the best revenge. Being miserable because of a past relationship might just mean the other person was right about you.
- Work is good – but it’s not that important
- And finally – be nice to your friends. You never know when you might need them to empty your bedpan!
when life hands you lemons, make lemonade!